Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My name is Antoine I’m a photographer I’ve been into photography since I was younger my parents gave me my first camera when I was seven years old it was a Kodak Disc 6100. I would take my camera everywhere and take pictures of everything my friends and family would call me little paparazzi. When it comes to my style I’m all over the place I still like to take photos of everything just like when I was younger so I consider myself a jack-of-all-trades master of none. I dibble and dabble in a little bit of everything from landscape, cityscape, underwater, portraits and still life. I just like to take photos of all kinds of things, places and people. I like to take my time when it comes to photos that way I’ll know you’ll get the best quality photos from me. So when I’m happy with my work you’ll be even happier because it’s the best quality. If you do what you love and love what you do you’ll always have fun. That’s the approach that I have when it comes to photography it’s not always about how much money you can make but about the experience that lead you to where you are. So let’s take a trip together.

No comments:

Post a Comment